Thursday, October 27, 2016

7 Things In My Toddler's Busy Bag

What's in My Busy Bag?


Zoo Animal Finger Puppets
Fun and educational! (Child can learn which animal is which and what sounds they make)



Lock and Key
Along with some other key ring items I'm not using.



Sticker Activity Book
I chose a pretty dancer book for my daughter and she LOVES it!



Coloring Book & Mess-Free Markers
Perfect for when we are in the car and I can not watch what she is doing.




VTech InnoTab 3S Plus Tablet & games
This is the last resort item in case my daughter gets bored of everything else.



Books
My daughter's current favorites!




Interesting Busy Bags Others Have Made

Airplane Bag by My Life of Travels and Adventures
Fun and Frugal Activities for on the GO! by Busy Kids Happy Mom
Create Your Own Anti-Anxiety Kit for Children by The Chaos and The Clutter
Restaurant Kit for Eating Out with Little Ones by blue i style
Toddler Travel Bags by Destination: Craft
No Mess Busy Bag Ideas for 2 Year Olds by Teach Me Mommy




What are some things you have in your busy bag? If you don't have one, what do you think you will put in yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment