Thursday, September 29, 2016

How I Am Teaching My 2 Year Old To Read

Can I just say: "WOW!" I had been browsing through some apps when I stumbled upon this little gem.



As a mother, I do everything I can to raise, nurture, and educate my child to the best of my ability. Don't we all? But sometimes it just gets so taxing and we just need a minute to ourselves. Even if it's just a moment to use the restroom in peace.

In my search for fun apps to entertain my child I found the app, Endless Alphabet. If you are like me and don't want to just download thoughtless apps that do absolutely nothing to benefit our children. Shoot, it was hard enough for me to even hand my daughter a tablet or my phone in the first place for SO many reasons. That fear completely went away once I watched the preview to this app! I mean take a look for yourself.



Who knew something could be so fun and so educational at the same time? I've tried numerous educational websites and nothing seemed to work for me and my daughter. Endless Alphabet does!


  • It keeps my daughter entertained
  • It has taught her how to recognize EVERY letter in the alphabet in less than one month(minus the b,d,p confusion)
  • It has even widening her vocabulary tremendously!!



You guys, this app is worth EVERY penny! I suggest you go get it now. Just click this link >>Endless Alphabet<< You will NOT regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment