Sunday, October 2, 2016

I Can Not Believe It! #1


There are things in life that just make you say: "I Can Not Believe It!" Shoot, my daughter says it all the time. You can say it about things you didn't want or expect to happen, which is usually her reason. Or you can even say it for things you can't believe you hadn't thought of until you see them now!


Before I share some things I found that made me say "Wow" and "I can't believe it" I want to share a post that really warmed my heart. This super sweet blog post just made my day. Go check out The Middle Place by a fellow blogger I love to read.

Now, I am always looking for some ways to make everyday just a little more magical. This blog post is perfect for finding ideas on how to make each day special while living on a budget.

I am LOVING this neat little t-shirt organization tip! I made the switch this week and it is so much easier to see each and every shirt I have. It also helps make just a little more room for those of you like me with drawers that are crammed full of shirts.

This upcoming week, I am TOTALLY going to try this awesome scratch art with the little one! I'm sure she is just going to love it.



What is something that has made you say "I Can Not Believe It!" this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment